Updated Health & Safety Standards
We know safety is on everyone’s mind these days and we want to put yours at ease so that you can feel comfortable riding in one of our vehicles. At A and A Limousine, our priority has always been the safety of our customers, and our team. In order to provide a healthier environment for you during Covid-19, as well as our staff, we have implemented the following measures:
- All vehicles cleaned and sanitized in between each ride with Clorox, bleach based or antiviral disinfectant fogger.
- All employees are encouraged to see a doctor immediately if they feel unwell and not report to work.
- All Chauffeurs are required to wear masks as recommended by the CDC.
- Our chauffeurs are currently providing contactless service, we will greet you, but will not shake hands with you.
- Our chauffeur will open doors for you, but will only handle your luggage at your preference.
- All passengers are restricted from using the front seat in sedans, suv or vans. In buses an empty row is blocked off immediately behind the chauffeur.
We appreciate your understanding and we look forward to assisting you with transportation. We wish you good health.